“Will be back!! ”

Ranked #3 of 97 Spas & Wellness in Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Will be back!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was perfect!! Beautiful, great location, friendly staff and great food!! They offer ice cream man to come to your hotel room! Was so cute but quite pricey!! It was not made clear to us that it cost $15 per scoop! We thought it was $15 per child. We asked the "ice cream man" if it was ok if the adults had Ice cream too and she said yes. She didn't mention that it was going to be $15 per scoop. Besides that, the concept was really cute and if it was more clear how much it would cost there would be no complaint! Also, they offered a pizza making class for the kids. They loved it!!! Pizzas were delish!! Gorgeous indoor pool! Diapers available at pool for babies/toddlers. Very clean! Provided a cute snack each afternoon. One day was popcorn and the next day was cookies and toppings for the cookies. Loved it!!!

Muskegon, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Luxurious Mani/Pedi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was here for girls week. From the moment we walked in to the hotel, we were warmly welcomed. We had Mani/Pedi's with champagne. It was wonderful. Jade is amazing. She does not talk too much, just enough and she lets you relax. I am a repeat spa goer, and the spa itself was wonderful. The smells, sights, music, and the staff all add to the ambiance. It is very clean and well kept.

Visited June 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was not able to enjoy the spa as I was working. My friend went and said it was like heaven and she felt like a limp noodle. I am jealous!

Visited March 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent service and superb relaxation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

My husband treated me to a spa day, and I got a sugar scrub, a bamboo massage, and a rose petal pedicure. All of the staff were very nice and asked me questions throughout to make sure I was comfortable. I also had a spa lunch where they set me up by the pool to eat; the food was delicious! Highly recommend this spa.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank celestialsmith
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Birthday Spa Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

I had an amazing birthday experience at the spa. I received a gift card to the Four Seasons Spa for my birthday, and decided what better day to go and get pampered than your actual birthday. Everyone was professional and nice, and made me feel extra special by wishing me a happy birthday. I got lunch with my 3 spa services and they brought me a desert that had Happy Birthday written in chocolate. I enjoyed a pumpkin martini during my pedicure. I left feeling extra relaxed and honestly had the best day ever!

Visited November 2013