“Base on our experience first timer”
Review of Brazzaz - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Grand Avenue
Transit: Red Line (Grand/State) Bus # 22, 36, 65 (Grand)
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Read the review and everyone said its about $50 per person. So expecting the bill to be $100 or so. Had a groupon coupon $50 off. Anyhow our waiter took advantage of us. He told us its $49 per person plus $29 for salad buffet. Regardless the bill we still tip him at 20% ....thought about it and was like $80 per person is a little bit to much. Call the restaurant next day .....as confirm with staff it us $49.99 per person which includes the salad buffet. Mgr off us $50 off which that was for extra charge of $29.99 for the salad bar. Anyhow ...just saying "WATCH OUT" and check your bill just in case your waiter or waitress does this to you. Overall food was great but I don't think we will come back. We were not looking for a free meal but the mgr wasn't really "sorry" about the situation that she had an dishonest employee at all. And we wasted 20% tip on a dishonest person.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Good staff, good cocktails, great meat and very good price. We had a great time and would be happy to go back anytime.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My husband I just went there tonight for our 5 yr anniversary. Our wait told us that he charge us $50 per person ($100) plus $30 per person but he only charge us for one salad which our total was $130 excluding drinks and taxes .....is this correct? I thought it was $50 per including meat and salad bar?

Reviewed 12 September 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here in late August and it was wonderful. Not too expensive, and the quality meats and cuts that you get are superb. The staff also seem to know instinctually when you have your chip down, if you might have wanted more of one particular cut. They remember the ones you liked...awesome.

I would also like to note that we have been to other Brazilian Steak houses, and the sides at this one were the best I've seen. Not that the sides are really the star, but it could make them stand out among the competition.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very clean and professional, 16 different etrees brought to yor table after enjoying a huge salad bar

1  Thank ztacomaker