“Typical Brazilian Steakhouse”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Near North Side
Cross street: Grand Avenue
Transit: Red Line (Grand/State) Bus # 22, 36, 65 (Grand)
Reviewed 13 January 2014

It is your typical Brazilian Steakhouse. They provide a large salad bar and all you can eat meat. The servers come by with large skewers of meat and you get as much as you like. You are provided an indicator card that you can turn over if you would like the servers to stop bringing meat. Overall the food is good, though none of us cared for the bananas which had a crispy coating. Compared to other Brazilian steak houses we thought the meat was a little less salty, which was good for me but not as much for the guys. The salad bar has a lot of hot and cold choices including ceviche. No soup or grilled mushrooms which I have seen at others and probably a bit less raw vegetables but good overall. They had a tortellini which I thoroughly enjoyed and fresh parmesan cheese. Overall it was pretty good but I personally prefer a couple of the others.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We purchased a groupon for Brazzaz and while I knew my husband would love it since he is a big meat eater, I was not sure I would. I was so wrong. We went here our first night and I could have eaten here every night in Chicago. It is a bit of money but the quality of the food makes it a great value. Even the "buffet" area that supplements the meat carved at your table was extremely high quality food (I am picky about that). The drinks were wonderful and the service was extra ordinarily great. They bring the meat around quickly and are generous, you end up waving them away a lot. The deserts were amazing and the personal service was 5 stars. I highly recommend going to this gem in Chicago!

1  Thank Catravel0r
Reviewed 8 December 2013

If you've been to a Rodízio restaurant before, you'll know the meat quality is the difference between them.
This one has great meat! At an affordable price.
Accompanied by a great buffet.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Excellent salad bar selection and choice of meats (including several lamb options), plus my favorite - grilled pineapple.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Brazzaz is really good for meat eaters. I am a semi-vegetarian. I went there twice, had shrimp, salad, bread.