“Lots of Fun”

US$53.10*
Chicago Food Tour: Chicago-Style Pizza, Beer, Brownies, and Hot Dogs
Ranked #1 of 177 Tours in Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Bobby's Bike Hike Chicago is a great value - providing signature guided bicycle tours, year-round walking tours, and delicious food and culture tours. We have various tours designed for a wide variety of interests, ages, and skill levels. Check out our brand-new, season walking & food tours(Bobby's Hikes). Bobby tours Chicago in style with deluxe Schwinn Comfort bikes complete with cushy seats, fat tires, and annoying bells :). Our hand-selected guides are chock full of historical information which is sure to inform and entertain you on your journey. Our folks in the shop are friendly and helpful and they will take the time to teach you the ropes before sending you on your way. Tours include the Lakefront Neighborhoods Tour which was Voted Best Chicago Tour seven years in a row, the City Lights at Night Tour which is a healthy way to explore Chicago at night, Bobby's 'Tike' Hike for families with younger riders, and the Bikes, Bites, & Brews Tour which is a food sampling tour. If you want to learn about Chicago's seedier past, check out the Southside Chicago Gangster Tour. If you want the best views in Chicago, check out our brand-new Museums & Parks at Sunset Tour. We also offer year-round walking and food tours, including the Chicago Favorites Food Tour, Public Art & Architecture Tour, and the Holiday Hike - Season Sampling Tour. All walking tours make use of Chicago's elaborately unique indoor pedway system in inclement weather.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Boston, MA
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Did the Lakefront Neighborhoods Tour. Very enjoyable and informative. I highly recommend this tour, but with all the tours of Chicago I have taken, I think next time I am going to rent a bike from Bobby's and enjoy the 20-mile Lakefront Bicycle Path. There is convenient access to the lakefront path from their location on Lake Shore Dr & Ohio ST.

Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Staff!~”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I went into Bobby's Bike Hike for help with my own personal bike, and they were absolutely incredible! Helped me figure out what was wrong and got it fixed right away - while explaining what happened and how they were fixing it along the way. Truly awesome experience - I'll definitely be going back for any bike questions I have from now on!

Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great way to see and learn about Chicago”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This is the first bike tour that I have been on and I am impressed. My tour guide, Gabe, was friendly and knowledgeable. I went on the Bites and Brew tour which allowed me to sample real Chicago cuisine. The group I was with was great and Gabe was excellent. Highly recommended!

New York City, New York
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Awesome time”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My girlfriend and I did the bites & brews tour. It was tons of fun and a great way to see the city (it's our first time here). Our guide, Gabe, was great- very cool, gave great explanations of everything along the way. I honestly wouldn't have changed anything. We're probably going to book the gangster tour tomorrow b/c we loved it.

Memphis, TN
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

The city lights tour was an amazing way to see the city. Matty was an informative guide, and made sure everyone stayed together and had a great time. Highly recommend it!

1 Thank kttenn