Had a conference there so we all booked rooms to make it easy. It was very easy to get around and the conference facilities were superb. But the real joy was how close everything was to this hotel. I love to walk around a city with my camera and take photos of the area and this hotel is close to Michigan avenue, tons of great restaurants and clubs and has some of the best staff anywhere I've ever stayed. Not sure if all the rooms are like mine, but I had perhaps the most comfortable room in my long history of traveling. You even get a PILLOW MENU!! I love foam pillows, but they had about 6 or 8 different kinds to choose from. If I didn't have to get up for the meetings I'd have slept in every day. The room size is perfect, long windows that let in lots of light, but heavy curtains for when you don't want that, a coffee bar (a really nice one) with a small fridge and my room even had a small stove and plates & cookware. They probably upgraded me to this, but from talking to the others I was with, they all had about the same as mine only without the stove and fridge, etc.
Of course it's a bit pricey, but on comparison with the other business hotels it is not too bad and I believe worth EVERY penny. You will love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago