I stayed at this hotel for one night with my 2 sisters . I booked it through an online travel source and unfortunately got a King w/a pullout. Upon checking in , was informed there were no rooms w/ 2 beds as they were all "fully committed".
They offered a suite for another several hundred dollars which was not even an option for us! Other than that, the room was perfect in every way.
We were in Chicago to see a Broadway show. By far , this hotel "trumps" what I have experienced. My sister who has traveled much more and enjoyed some luxurious places, said this hotel was the best yet.
The room was amazing - very spacious, high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows with a beautiful the city view.
POwered curtains, quality and comfortable furniture, a sitting area, turn down service, marbeled bathroom w/ large soaking tub and separate shower, the mirror had a tv in it, a full kitchen was alongside part of the wall (refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, microwave, wine and water glasses, coffe mugs, utensils, and an espresso maker - no papertowels though, so we used a towel) The fitness center and locker room was well equipped, I enjoyed the elliptical trainer overlooking the river. They offer full spa services which we didn't have time to use but there was complimentary creams, scrubs,razors, shampoo and other hair products etc to use in the ladies locker room. Complimentary coffee was served in the lobby.
I definitely want to return and experience more of the hotel, including the restaurants and spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago