This was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I did a lot of research on all hotels in Chicago that had an excellent or good rating and this one was always at the top. We stayed in the deluxe king suite and it was huge (approx 1100sqft) and had a separate bedroom, two bathrooms, full kitchen and a dining table. This was perfect for 3-4 people. The room also comes with huge bath towels, which are almost 6ft tall. They also provide robes, and slippers to use while there. The master bath has a big bathtub and a big separate shower. The master bathroom is huge. Plenty of room for a husband and wife to be in there at the same time and not feel crowded. You could actually fit about 4 people in there comfortably. The kitchen has a nice sub zero refrigerator stocked with various drinks (waters, teas, energy drink, beer, wine, champagne and mini bottles. all of these are for purchase but are there if you need them. The island in the kitchen is also stocked with snacks (chips, chocolate, candy and nuts) and various bottles of water for purchase as well. The kitchen is also equipped with a nespresso machine and has a choice of regular coffee pods or espresso pods. The bedroom has a nice bose wave radio and various phone chargers. Another plus is this suite has PLENTY of outlets. There is nothing worse than going to a hotel and the room having one or two outlets and then you have to unplug the lamp or move furniture out of the way to get to an outlet. Not in this room! There are outlets everywhere! Another nice touch is each room comes with a pleasant doorbell instead of the annoying door knocker! It even turns red if you dont want maid service so no more tacky door hangers.
The view was great however I would have preferred a river view which is also available for a slight in cost.
The staff is the best around. Everyone is very nice and helpful. They give you warm towels to refresh yourself at check-in which was nice. The front desk staff is also very helpful in directions and recommendations and will even provide maps.
This was a very nice experience for us and we highly recommend this hotel to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago