My wife and her sister just returned from the Trump Chicago yesterday. They were there from Mar 27-30th in Room 2341. They went to Chicago for a girl's weekend away from their little ones at home and chose this hotel because they wanted a luxurious, pampered experience. This hotel did not disappoint. Everything from the front desk to the attache services, the room, the overall location, the spa, the in-room dining, and the bellman was nothing short of amazing. In trying to choose a highlight from their weekend away.... there is no doubt that the hotel elevated their entire weekend in Chicago and they can't just pinpoint one thing in the hotel... it was the overall hotel experience. It really was the highlight of the entire weekend. They loved the steam room and the heavily equipped locker room (everything from hair elastics, to hair dryers, to oils, etc), the massage (they both had the Trump Classic massages) and it was well worth its value. The beds were super comfy and the river view was to die for!! It was also very quiet on the floor which was so wonderful. The attache services were outstanding... they are so very helpful and are actually happy to assist you (which is so refreshing after negative experiences at other places). In fact, that was something they noticed about absolutely every person they dealt with at the hotel... they were so so friendly and helpful and so eager to serve them. The last night they ordered in-room dining.... one might think that this would be where it might fall short. No sir. Not at the Trump :) The meal was prompt, fresh, and fantastic. I would definitely return to this hotel... in fact one would be hard-pressed to consider staying anywhere else after this outstanding experience. If you have the opportunity to treat yourself, stay here. You will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago