Trump's reputation isn't lost at this beautiful venue. Upon arrival, the top-notch valets take the car and bellhops handled the luggage while directing us to the lobby. Upon check-in, we were given warm towels scented with lavender so that we could cleanse our hands and refresh. We were escorted to our room and were in awe of the view - city lights, the river, and the lake. Although there are options of sheer and room darkening drapes, we elected to fall asleep to the twinkling city lights. Unlike many other venues, Trump's guestrooms are much quieter. We heard very little of the sirens and traffic. So many nice touches in the room - nespresso machine, pillow menu that we could order the type of pillow we wished to use for the night, even a doorbell who's light we could switch to green (service please) to red (privacy please). For breakfast we dined at 16 - a beautiful spot on the 16th floor. Food and service were both excellent. When we got back in our car for the ride home, we were pleased to see two bottles of "Trump water" waiting for us. Just another great touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago