“So extravagant!”

Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Ranked #26 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Best hotel experience ever! We felt like celebrities at this place, the staff was so nice. The room was large and comfortable. Modern furnishings and spa bathroom were so over the top. We hated to leave! We had a wonderful time at the Terrace bar and the room service breakfast was exquisite. Already saving up for another visit.

• Stayed: May 2014
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to share your comments. I am delighted to read you found your stay to be comfortable and extravagant and that you regard your stay as the best hotel experience. We certainly appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

110 volts of power to my guest finger when the magnified mirror switch had a hot wire hanging out of it. then the door bell never stop with sercurity, then maintenance, and chocolates,then the manger not sure what to offer us. Then never called back after we decided that we would have a drink.
Cracks in the ceiling. The pillows were the best experience of our stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tom S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences and miscommunication you experienced during your last visit. We strive to to provide a high level of value and a warmly memorable experience and I regret if in any way we fell short in this respect. I am happy to learn our Manager on Duty that weekend was able to speak with you further regarding the incident and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a spectacular time at the Trump Chicago - every aspect was clearly great. The spa and fitness facility are incredible with beautiful views and equipment. The pool is large and lovely. The breakfast is somewhat expensive but exceptional in its quality.

Room Tip: Rooms on East side have an awesome view of the lake - fireworks over Navy Pier every Wednesday and S...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank szeidman
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am happy to read you regard every aspect of Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago as great and that you enjoyed your experience at The Spa at Trump. Thank you for also sharing your appreciation for the quality of breakfast. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were here for a work event. Room was beautiful and I was surprised to see a stocked kitchen in there.
Location is perfect to walk Michigan Ave or walk to the museums.
The terrace is very pricy as a draft beer was $14 and a desert was $15 but it was a lovely night to be outside and witness the beautiful view.
The only disappointment I had was when I used the concierge for a quick lunch before the art institute and the directions to a bakery were not clear. She kept changing her mind and should have just marked it on one of the tourist maps. FYI There is a 'food court' in the Nordstom building off of Michigan Ave with several sandwich chains.
I also had forgot my iPhone charger and the concierge told me to buy one at Walgreens which I would have done if I were staying longer than 12 hours. They did 'charge it' behind their desk for me for an hour. Most hotels will have extras to borrow or check out and actually surprised the rooms don't have docking stations for iPhones .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am pleased to learn you enjoyed the room and fully stocked kitchen, as well as the view from the Terrace. While I was very happy to read your positive comments, I sincerely apologize that you were left to feel disappointed by our concierge service. I assure you we investigated further and immediately followed up with our team as well as purchased more chargers for our guests to borrow and use. I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and I hope you will allow us the occasion the restore your confidence in our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming your return.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago is centrally located just north of the Chicago River with great vistas and perfect location for walking Michigan Avenue and walking or a quick cab ride to several awesome downtown restaurants. A great spot to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
TrumpHotel, Vice President & Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Thank you for taking the time to share on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back upon future occasions.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The room is really really nice.Comfortable bed.Good location! Nice view! The staffs are nice and helpful.I got a little bit problem from wifi password,the staff made the mistake with my last name (and they use it for password) So I couldn't use wifi in the beginning.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I was happy to read our team ensured you received the assistance you needed and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just spent 6 days at The Trump hotel. The location and room was fantastic.The room was enormous with full kitchenette and nespresso machine. I have to say that the staff and concierges are first class. The Spa and pool are equally as good!

Room Tip: We had a high floor room with river views, fantastic!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I am delighted to read you regard the location of our hotel as well as our rooms to be fantastic and that you equally enjoyed the Spa and pool. Thank you for your kind comments of our Concierge as well as the rest of our team. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.