We stayed in Grand Suite 2732 on 27th floor for 5 days. The suite has good view of both the lake and river. The hotel provides efficient service eg when we reported no wine opener, they brought it to the room very quickly.
The restaurant 'Sixteen' has nice ambience and well presented food with theme 'Day/Night' 9 courses Tasting menu. We were quite happy with the dinner at Sixteen but a bit disappointed with the breakfast. We normally only booked for dinner but not for breakfast, however, as this restaurant is not too big, got filled up very quickly. Turned out we were seated in the Terrace Bar area for breakfast, otherwise have to wait in a queue! Also, the breakfast menu has limited choice.
Location of the hotel is excellent! As it's right by the river, very convenient to join boat tours. Also, very close to good shops in N, Michigan Lane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago