Beautiful rooms overlooking the river and the lake. All of the people that work there are very professional.Maggie the attaché was great to work with, a very sweet and professional girl that knows how to please the Trump customer.
Steven the head concierge was very attentive but one of his associates should not be working there. This was brought to Stevens attention.
Bellman and driver of the Trump cars were great as well.
Everyone from the doorman to the cleaning staff are right on. As soon as you leave your room they are there to clean it or do the turn down service. You never see them, there are no carts in the hallways , they just appear, do the job and gone.
Staff in Sixteen are very attentive as well,especially Mr. Vito who remembers your name and even our granddaughters name each morning.
They even remembered the kind if teas that both my husband and I ordered on the first day, and 4 days later.
We can't say enough good things about the Trump.
Also as far as the Trump sign goes, it's fine. It's large enough to see when your out on the lake or on the river, it's not garish . We all thought it's tastefully done.
We love this place and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago