This was our third stay at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago. The suites are beautiful and the views of the city, Chicago River, and Lake Michigan are wonderful.
Our suite was equipped with a sub zero refrigerator, stove, dishes, silverware, pans, fireplace, two bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows in both the main area and the bedroom with wall switches controlling drapes. The furnishings are elegant and understated. For those who enjoy watching TV while taking a bath there's one installed in the bathroom mirror across from the tub.
Naturally as with any 5 star hotel Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago is loaded with amenities including restaurants, spa, swimming pool, gym, and bars. Everything is expensive but the service is outstanding! A great place to be if you want to treat yourself or celebrate something special.
The hotel is perfectly located in the heartbeat of Chicago where you can walk to just about any place you'd want to visit. We walked over to the theatre district where we saw "Motown the Musical". There are lots or restaurants as well as tourist attractions in the area along with River Walk. Any other place you'd want to go is within a short cab ride.
If I had to ping the hotel at all I would say they should have a room safe in every suite and the $54 parking fee per night seems high even by Chicago standards! :-)
Nevertheless we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago