What a great hotel. Our room, overlooking the river and lake, was large, comfortable, and most importantly, very quiet. The service first class throughout and when we did have a minor issue it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the management. (We had a poor meal on the terrace at dinner.)
We enjoyed late breakfasts in the restaurant where the food was good and the service formal yet relaxed. The swimming pool and spa were of a high standard and never busy.
We did consider other five star hotels but were very pleased with our choice. (The Langham is just behind TT so I asked to see room there. A very helpful lady on reception showed me a room but I preferred the Trump although the lobby area is much nicer at the Langham.)
Should we visit Chicago again I would only stay at Trump Tower.
The two best meals we had in Chicago were at GT Fish and Oyster and Eately
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago