“Another Wonderful Stay!”

Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago
Ranked #24 of 192 Hotels in Chicago
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is my second time staying at Trump Chicago, and this stay was just as fantastic as the first! When I arrived at the hotel, I was immediately greeted by name as soon as the car door was opened. Being a Trump Card member, the hotel had all of my preferences stored from my previous stays with the Trump Hotel Collection. The Trump Attache also contacted me prior to my stay to confirm all of my preferences, which was very much appreciated. The rooms are very clean, modern, elegant, and offer the absolute best views of Chicago! One very pleasant surprise was that we could see the fireworks from Navy Pier from our room (see picture). Veronica, Jennyfer, and Gopal were very helpful during my stay. In addition, George in the Reservations Department was extremely helpful with booking my trip. I had e-mailed him many times, and he helped us to have a very pleasant stay with our room choice. I have really become a fan of the Trump Hotel Collection over this past year. Every Trump hotel I have stayed at is as close to perfect as one can get. The guest is truly first. Trump Chicago remains my absolute favorite hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! It really depends on what you prefer to look out at as for the view. You can...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you chose to return to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and that your stay was as enjoyable as the first. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind appraisal of Veronica, Jennyfer, Gopal, and George and our entire service team in this regard. Your recognition will be very well received and appreciated. I am happy to learn Trump Chicago is your favorite hotel and we look forward to welcoming many visits in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Outstanding view of the Chicago River. Checked in around 8pm. Turn-down service already complete, music playing, plush robes and comfy slippers at the ready. Nothing like it!
While it would be easy to just stay in your room and not leave, the great location makes you want to explore. The best dining, shopping and sight-seeing are all within easy walking distance.
Highly recommend the Trump!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy to read you enjoyed the amenities of turndown service and that the location was ideal for exploring. Thank you for recommending your stay on Trip Advisor. We certainly look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Fantastic an wonderful stay, nothing to complain about. Room was very clean, beautiful, with wonderful riverviews, TOPlocation.
Cleaningservice was top, friendly reception, we would go back. If you plan a stay in Chicago the Trumphotel is worth the money.

Room Tip: One of the most, probably the most beautiful hotel of Chicago. Room with a river view is worth the...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting on our efforts to be more Green by encouraging our guests to reuse towels by providing more hooks. I appreciate you taking the time to also share your feedback of your room and our service team at the front desk and in housekeeping. Thank you for recommending Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The experience was wonderful, stupendous views from the Hotel, 16th floor restaurant and balcony views are awesome as well. i would love to be a guest at the Trump Internationl Hotel & Tower again. Everything was excellent.

Room Tip: The higher the better, the views of the lake are stupendous.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank B C

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Thank you for commenting on your experience and your enjoyment of the views. We look forward to welcoming your return.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

To start I was put on hold for over 20 mins to make a reservation. Then once I had finally accomplished that task I asked to be transferred to the spa where I was put on hold for another 15 mins before hanging up and calling back. At that time someone picked up and helped me. The hotel is very nice but confusing, there are no signs pointing guests to the proper elevator or parking area. The rooms are very nice, well maintained and clean, also very roomy! I ordered dessert via room service and what arrived I could have bought at the Jewel down the street for 1/10th the cost, it was a frozen single serving key lime pie. The crush was stale and the entire thing tasted rather nasty. The next day I has a massage, the spa is very nice and well staffed! Basically go to another place but if you really want to stay here don't order room service!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank kjve9876
Reviewed 16 August 2014

What a great hotel. Our room, overlooking the river and lake, was large, comfortable, and most importantly, very quiet. The service first class throughout and when we did have a minor issue it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the management. (We had a poor meal on the terrace at dinner.)

We enjoyed late breakfasts in the restaurant where the food was good and the service formal yet relaxed. The swimming pool and spa were of a high standard and never busy.

We did consider other five star hotels but were very pleased with our choice. (The Langham is just behind TT so I asked to see room there. A very helpful lady on reception showed me a room but I preferred the Trump although the lobby area is much nicer at the Langham.)

Should we visit Chicago again I would only stay at Trump Tower.

The two best meals we had in Chicago were at GT Fish and Oyster and Eately

Room Tip: Overlooking the lake
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor and highlight the hotel features you enjoyed the most including the views from your room, breakfast in Sixteen and the pool and Spa at Trump. Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I reserved a room at the Trump Hotel through our company's website before I visited Chicago this week. They had a negotiated room rate that seemed "reasonable" for a Trump property and based on other hotels in the Mag Mile area. I got in relatively late and the check-in was very efficient. When I arrived in my room, I had to recheck the rate on my travel reservation because the room was huge and on a corner with a magnificent view of the river. I later found out that I was upgraded - now I'm spoiled however - so I'll definitely be back.
As you would expect - service was first class throughout and the attention the smallest detail was magnificent.
For those that like to workout - ask for a room on one of the "Spa floors". That will put you on the same for as the first class gym facility.

Room Tip: If you like to work out in first class facilities - ask for a room on one of the Spa floors.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read your enjoyed your first experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Thank you for commenting on our team's efforts to ensure your visit is enjoyable and relaxing by paying attention to the small details. I certainly appreciate your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back soon.