“Awesome Anniversary Weekend”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Suwanee, Georgia
“Awesome Anniversary Weekend”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Central location, walked to great steakhouses. Very friendly staff, from the bell men, front desk, engineering and housekeeping. Our first visit to the Windy City and it was quite memorable. We will be back for sure and we'll stay at the Trump again,

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PRJFSU
TrumpHotel, Vice President, Managing Director at Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to read your anniversary weekend at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago proved to be memorable. We are honored to have hosted your special occasion and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Vice President, Managing Director

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (648)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Ever since it's opening, this has been my preferred hotel for all the reasons stated in the many reviews. However, in my last three stays over one year, I have noted (and gave direct feedback to the hotel management) of initially small misses and finally progressing to aggregious misses in my last stay at the end of June. In this current stay, I arrived well after the check in time (yes I am a Trump Card holder) and my room was not ready. Sure, I was given complimentary drinks on the Terrace but ... I had a meeting in 90 minutes and really wanted to check in and get settled. We had to settle for a lesser room because of the timing, and despite repeated requests the first two days asking for more towels and soup (I brought my mum, making two of us), they capped up empty soup bottles and left them. Finally, on the third day, our materials materialised. Mind you, if the Trump were not charging exhorbitant prices, all this could be overlooked. The performance quality must align with the pricing. Anyway, I finally tried the Langham in late July/early August and I do believe I've found a new preferred hotel in Chicago.

Room Tip: High floor, lake view or review view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank DNARNA2014
Sarasota, Fl
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Fantastic property received two upgrades at check in to a small condo size suite. Best room, view and hotel I have ever stayed in period. 16th floor Terrace Café outside blew me away with the views of the lake and the city. I only wished I had stayed more than one night. I could have resided in the room they gave us.

Room Tip: book thru Amex Platinum and get a room upgrade
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your visit and that you were blown away by the views. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is my second time staying at Trump Chicago, and this stay was just as fantastic as the first! When I arrived at the hotel, I was immediately greeted by name as soon as the car door was opened. Being a Trump Card member, the hotel had all of my preferences stored from my previous stays with the Trump Hotel Collection. The Trump Attache also contacted me prior to my stay to confirm all of my preferences, which was very much appreciated. The rooms are very clean, modern, elegant, and offer the absolute best views of Chicago! One very pleasant surprise was that we could see the fireworks from Navy Pier from our room (see picture). Veronica, Jennyfer, and Gopal were very helpful during my stay. In addition, George in the Reservations Department was extremely helpful with booking my trip. I had e-mailed him many times, and he helped us to have a very pleasant stay with our room choice. I have really become a fan of the Trump Hotel Collection over this past year. Every Trump hotel I have stayed at is as close to perfect as one can get. The guest is truly first. Trump Chicago remains my absolute favorite hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms are great! It really depends on what you prefer to look out at as for the view. You can...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

I am delighted you chose to return to Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and that your stay was as enjoyable as the first. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind appraisal of Veronica, Jennyfer, Gopal, and George and our entire service team in this regard. Your recognition will be very well received and appreciated. I am happy to learn Trump Chicago is your favorite hotel and we look forward to welcoming many visits in the future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Outstanding view of the Chicago River. Checked in around 8pm. Turn-down service already complete, music playing, plush robes and comfy slippers at the ready. Nothing like it!
While it would be easy to just stay in your room and not leave, the great location makes you want to explore. The best dining, shopping and sight-seeing are all within easy walking distance.
Highly recommend the Trump!!

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and for taking the time to share your feedback. I am happy to read you enjoyed the amenities of turndown service and that the location was ideal for exploring. Thank you for recommending your stay on Trip Advisor. We certainly look forward to welcoming your return in the near future.

Belgium
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Fantastic an wonderful stay, nothing to complain about. Room was very clean, beautiful, with wonderful riverviews, TOPlocation.
Cleaningservice was top, friendly reception, we would go back. If you plan a stay in Chicago the Trumphotel is worth the money.

Room Tip: One of the most, probably the most beautiful hotel of Chicago. Room with a river view is worth the...
Green Features: Linen reuse program save towels for reuse was easy and possilble because of enough hooks in the bathroom to let the towels dry
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting on our efforts to be more Green by encouraging our guests to reuse towels by providing more hooks. I appreciate you taking the time to also share your feedback of your room and our service team at the front desk and in housekeeping. Thank you for recommending Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The experience was wonderful, stupendous views from the Hotel, 16th floor restaurant and balcony views are awesome as well. i would love to be a guest at the Trump Internationl Hotel & Tower again. Everything was excellent.

Room Tip: The higher the better, the views of the lake are stupendous.
Green Features: The hotel's environmental practices were excellent
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank B C
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your feedback of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago. Thank you for commenting on your experience and your enjoyment of the views. We look forward to welcoming your return.