When we arrived at Trump Towers the hotel was amazing! At the reception desk they had my name wrong in the computer so I corrected them. Then they asked for a donation. We decided to do the donation at the end of the trip. Apparently if you do not give a donation you will be treated differently. From then on the front staff was extremely snobby. We stayed four nights and they called us by the wrong name daily. We were waiting on a cab and another "more important" guest walked out and they tried to give our cab to them. The nice lady reminded the guy that we were waiting first. Rebar has a great view but good luck getting a table. They had a private function 2 nights that were were there and the other night all of the tables were reserved but no one was there. The drinks are over priced and the service is less than desirable. There is no other bar to go to in the hotel. Our ice machine broke twice while we were there and they did not fix it for 2 days. FYI there is not an ice machine on the floor. you have to call room service and they bring it 2 hours later. No wonder they have a hard time filling their hotel rooms. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Stop in and take a look but there are so many other lovely, non-snobbish hotels. For the amount of money that you spend to stay in this overpriced hotel service should be awesome. We did not leave a donation at this money hungry establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago