First off, the booking. We used Virtuoso and got a fantastic rate. $230/night, $50 Spa Gift Card, $60 for breakfast every morning, and an upgrade (if available) on arrival. When we arrived, the doorman asked about our visit, and remembered every detail and asked about it daily. We were upgraded to a room not much bigger (650-->900 square feet), however it was directly in front of the river...the best view ever. The room was clean, large, and amazing...words cannot describe it. The bathroom was large and filled with every bath soap, gel, and salt you could possibly want. The In-Mirror TV was perfect for staying up with the news while we showered. We were able to get as many papers as we wanted in the morning, and chose the Tribune and the NYT, which was delivered by 6 every morning. Room service was spectacular, but expensive (although not for us). The Spa, although not used by myself, was apparently flawless. The Health Club was the best integration of technology I've ever seen. The staff was always there, and they were friendly and professional. The only problem we ran into was that the Housekeeping Computers accidentally had us checking out a day early, but everything was quickly fixed, and no other problems occurred. The concierge recommended Bistro 110, up near Water Tower Place, and was the best casual dining experience we've ever had. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone, for its service, its rooms, and its overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised along the Chicago River at the juncture of the Loop and North Michigan Avenue, Trump International Hotel & Tower® Chicago is downtown’s most enviable address. The Chicago boutique hotel joins a list of landmarks, including the Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Millennium Park. Soaring 92 stories, the structure of polished stainless steel and iridescent-tinted glass is a showcase of bold style and engaging design. Inside this luxurious hotel, impeccable style and spectacular four star services define the experience. Guests will enjoy a higher level of luxury with unrivalled hospitality and detail-oriented amenities, including personal attaché service. 339 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites await, with custom designed furnishings, floor-to-ceiling windows and fully equipped kitchens. Our signature, Michelin rated restaurant, Sixteen, features elegant, modern-American cuisine, complemented by sweeping lake, river, and city views. For an important occasion, the sophisticated surroundings of the Grand Ballroom or Conference Rooms will offer the perfect venue to make a lasting impression. The 23,000 sq. ft. Spa at Trump features an array of four star services with treatment rooms and spa hotel suites overlooking the Chicago skyline. All within walking distance to the best of downtown Chicago, from the exclusive shops on Michigan Avenue to the historic sites along the Riverwalk. An icon of definitive luxurious style, the Trump Chicago Hotel® brings sophistication and elegance to the heart of Chicagoland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Chicago
- Trump International Hotel Chicago
- Trump International Chicago