“Best doughnuts I have ever eaten!”
Review of Glazed and Infused

Glazed and Infused
Ranked #4 of 257 Bakeries in Chicago
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went with friends to Chicago for the weekend and did a chocolate tour. Glazed and Infused was the first stop. Loved it!!! By far the best doughnut I have ever eaten. A variety of flavors. I had the red velvet with cream cheese frosting!!!!! Walk up window also to order, A great variety of coffees. The young lady who waited on us for delightful, I love to see someone who loves what they do and are excited about it. Fun place would highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We tried five different donuts on a recent trip to Chicago. They were really, really great. They had great consistency and flavor. We will be missing these donuts after our trip has ended!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

If you love donuts you will love all the delicious varieties they have here. They also let you have a sample taste. Yummy.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

So glad I stumbled on this gem. Maple bacon donuts, red velvet, blueberry lemon and banana Boston cream pie...I stuck with the plain glazed vanilla bean and was not disappointed. It was the best donut I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I headed out of the hotel on Sunday a.m. thinking I would hit a Starbucks on the first corner and stumbled into this little gem. One part was a full on breakfast and to the right was the donut shop. I had the apple fritter which was the size of a saucer and outstanding. Coffee was also just what I needed. Two young ladies were very nice and helpful. Minimal seating, but 4 others were dining in. My bill was $6 and some change. I was glad I ran across it and will be back.