“Great altnernative to $18 Oatmeal at the Raffaello Hotel”
Review of Glazed and Infused

Glazed and Infused
Ranked #4 of 267 Bakeries in Chicago
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntley, Illinois
“Great altnernative to $18 Oatmeal at the Raffaello Hotel”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Creative donut flavors. Damn good coffee. A great alternative to $18 room service generic brand oatmeal at the Raffaello Hotel in the same building.

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Austin, Texas
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I work right around the corner and was craving a donut before work one day, so I decided to stop by here. I got the blueberry lemon donut. It was one of the most delicious donuts I have ever had! One of the problems that I have, when I get donuts in other places, is that the it is either too dry or has no flavor at all. This donut, however, had both flavor and wasn't dry at all. It actually reminded me of my grandmother's donuts! I've been back a few times already and my second favorite flavor is the coffee one. So goood!

Columbus, Ohio
“Is that my cholesterol I hear going up?”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Most definitely and worth every bite! The maple and bacon long john was aMAZing. So amazing I forget what else I had.
Really wanted to get back to try a couple other offerings, but didn't make it this time. I'll be back.

DeWitt, Michigan
“Best doughnuts I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Went with friends to Chicago for the weekend and did a chocolate tour. Glazed and Infused was the first stop. Loved it!!! By far the best doughnut I have ever eaten. A variety of flavors. I had the red velvet with cream cheese frosting!!!!! Walk up window also to order, A great variety of coffees. The young lady who waited on us for delightful, I love to see someone who loves what they do and are excited about it. Fun place would highly recommend.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Awesome”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We tried five different donuts on a recent trip to Chicago. They were really, really great. They had great consistency and flavor. We will be missing these donuts after our trip has ended!