I needed a place for my baby and I to stay for one night inbetween a work conference and going home. Staying at the Wicker Park Inn was the best decision I could have made. Not only is the Inn charming, comfortable and accessible, it is right in the middle of a vibrant neighborhood with tons of restaurants, shops and cafes to visit.
If you are a light sleeper, you may be bothered by the noise of the train but it didn't effect our sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wicker Park Inn is a Chicago Bed and Breakfast offering high quality yet affordable Chicago accommodations in a "trendy" neighborhood full of great restaurants, vintage and boutique shops, art galleries, cafes and nightlife. Each morning guests are greeted with pastries, rich coffee, fresh fruit and other breakfast goodies.Enjoy a Chicago hotel experience in this modern Chicago B&B. Each guestroom has a private bathroom, 300+ thread count sheets, satellite TV, wireless internet access and free parking. We're just minutes away from downtown Chicago, where you can enjoy Chicago attractions such as the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute, Chicago Theaters, and Chicago Museums. With the privacy of a hotel and the warmth of home, the Wicker Park Inn Bed and Breakfast is a rewarding lodging alternative to a downtown Chicago hotel. Take advantage of 1-night minimum stay requirements Sunday- Thursday until September 30th, 2015! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wicker Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Park Bed Breakfast
- Wicker Park Hotel Chicago