“Loved It!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Magnificent Mile
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I usually make my own tea but since I was traveling and didn’t have my stuff with me, I was happy to find this place. Luckily it was attached to the hotel I was staying at so I figured I’d swing by before heading in for the evening. When I walked in the lady at the register asked me if I had any questions. I told her that I had never been to one but inquired about a particular pineapple/coconut tea on the menu. She said it was a bit on the sweet side and that she recommended a lemon, honey, ginger type green tea instead. That sounded great to me so I ordered the hot version in a small (12 oz) cup ($4.27) and went back to the hotel to drink it since it would be too hot to try before then anyway. WOW! This tasted fantastic and I was tempted to go back downstairs and get another one. Great recommendation on her part and I will definitely be back to an Argo Tea if I see one.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was traveling to a health spa retreat in Colorado and found Argo Tea in O'Hare that served delicious healthy dishes on the run. Pleasantly surprised!

1  Thank Kaylyn L
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We had a very pleasant experience here. The green tea was nice (just under $3, the coconut, vanilla and orange drink was awesome (about $3 for a small one), and the banana & walnut muffin was delicious.

Great atmosphere and the staff are super-friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Went for a late evening cuppa and Argo has tea for all tastes.

Try the Chai ice cream it is delicious for breakfast or just a refreshing change.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We came from Belgium to Salt Lake City via Chicago. Having some time at Ohare, we decided to take a small lunch at Argo Tea. Two spinach pesto, saled veggie with tea. Total 20.51 dollars (nor really expensive considering that its in the terminal 2 of the airport). The food was tasty, the place rather quiet and the personnel very friendly. I sure would recommend this nice little place.