“The best in Chicago!!!”
Review of Cafe Bionda

Cafe Bionda
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Bionda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #798 of 9,899 Restaurants in Chicago
Neighbourhood: South Loop
Cross street: Cullerton
Transit: Red Line - Roosevelt stop or Blue Line - Cermack stop
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I've been introduced to Cafe Bionda this past year, this was my
6th time there. Every time we go as a Group everyone says it's the best meal they ever had. This place is a Must go. You'll be happy eat there. Nj

Reviewed 1 March 2014

The lasagna is a special and not a regular on the menu. It is the best I have had in Chicago. The limone chicken is also fabulous. The side salad is good and the dressing using high quality ingredients. There is very little parking.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

My husband and I go to Cafe Bionda about once a week. It is delicious and consistent with the best service around. Wine is a little expensive but the pour is generous. Spouse always gets a special and is always happy. I can't help it, but I almost always get the eggplant rotolo in some form or another: it is spectacular ALWAYS. I like the bar area and front dining room the best. The back dining room is a little tight. Highly recommend Cafe Bionda.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

A group of us went here on a recommendation from a friend that use to live in Chicago. We were staying in a hotel downtown, so the location was far; the cab ride took almost 1/2 hour (bad traffic), and cost us $15 for one way. Aside from the location being "off the beaten path" relative to downtown, the food was excellent. Of the six entrees ordered by myself and others at our table, my choice of the Homemade Gnocchi Romano was the top pick. I did sample several other dishes at our table, but I think the overall standout star was the Gnocchi. The service was fair; neither excellent nor poor. They did a good job keeping pace with our water and drinks. The atmosphere was informal, and somewhat loud. Unfortunately, I may not go back here, simply because it's too far from downtown.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stopped by after a Bears home team..since the place is very close to Soldiers Field and wanted to try it out. Most everyone wore a Bears shirt...a few with the opposition jersey. Added to the atmosphere. The food was very good. Calimari was excellent..salads also were excellent.
Would definitely go back. In south loop..new great area that attracts all ages. Thought for what we had the bill was very reasonable. Service was very attentive.