We stayed 1 night in the Blackstone. We chose the hotel because of the close proximity to the Auditorium Theatre where we were attending a Christmas show. We were very pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the hotel was upon entering the lobby. Our check in was quick and easy, the staff friendly and accommodating. We had a room with 2 queen beds on the 18th floor with a stunning view of Lake Michigan and Grant's Park. The room was large, beautifully decorated and very modern, yet still had the look of a lovely historic hotel. The beds were very comfortable, we all slept wonderfully. The bathroom was spacious and and nicely decorated as well, all very modern and sleek with lots of marble. This room far exceeded our expectations and we will definitely return to this hotel for future overnight excursions in the city. As mentioned in other reviews, parking was pricey at $53 a night, but that is pretty standard in the city. No way to get around that, except to take the train in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago" and the "Hotel of Presidents, the staff is eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. Legendary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance