We stayed in The Blackstone Renaissance Hotel for two nights over the Easter weekend and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was amazing and beautifully refurbished to a high standard. All the staff were very efficient and polite and gave us very good service. Our room was spotlessly clean and very, very spacious with a lovely large bathroom and a very comfortable bed. The room was tastefully fitted out to a high standard and was really nice to come back to after a big day out on the town sightseeing. The location of the hotel is ideal as it is close to all the main attractions which are on and near Michigan Ave and we walked everywhere as it wasn't far from most main sights. I would highly recommend this hotel to other travellers as I think you will love this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago" and the "Hotel of Presidents, the staff is eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. Legendary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance