This is an excellent hotel, perfectly located in the South Loop, with wonderful views of Lake Michigan and Chicago skyline from our 18th floor King-size room. It is close to Shed Aquarium, with easy access to the "L". The service was exceptional, including a helpful in-house Navigator. The room was beautiful and the bed was like sleeping on a cloud, we loved the style of the bathroom and wanted to take the entire shower home with us! There was also a great work out facility and wonderful valet parking with courteous attendants. We will definitely spend another wedding anniversary weekend at the Blackstone! Thank you to the staff for their exceptional hospitality and willing to go the extra mile!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance