I spent six nights at this hotel and really, really liked it. Six days is a pretty long stay, but the Blackstone is so lovely and comfortable that it was a pleasure being there right up to the end. The building itself is grand. My room was huge, elegantly furnished, and conveniently appointed. Nothing was lacking. As a business traveler, I really appreciated the bug marble-topped desk; there was a refrigerator, nice coffee making supplies, lots of marble, excellent shower, roomy closet. Best of all, it was QUIET. This is something I almost never get to say about hotels. Either the walls are thin, there's a connecting door, or loud people in the halls. This room was blissfully silent. I would stay here any time in the future. It's an excellent value in every respect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance