The hotel is very small .. housekeeping is slow. Our room wasn't ready . granted we did get there early. the front desk lady told us that she would call when the room was ready so my husband and i walked around chicago for 3 hours and no one ever called us. and no one apologized. there is no hotel shuttle. the cleaning was not great. a left over pill was on the floor. someone's else's hair was left over. I would not choose this property again. i got this room off priceline because my husband gets cheap when it comes to hotel room. i on the other hand prefer the Hyatt Regency in the loop or the W or even the real Renaissance Hotel. Not this awful overpriced knock off. and the air condition in the room was terrible and temperatures were rising in chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover a legend with the revival of historic Blackstone, A Renaissance Hotel in Chicago! Meticulously restored to its original grandeur, the acclaimed Blackstone Hotel is back with 332 unique and luxurious guestrooms. Once hailed as "the premier hotel of Chicago" and the "Hotel of Presidents, the staff is eager to welcome you back to this Landmark, and share a story or two with you from our rich history. What will be your story? The Blackstone. How Chicago. Legendary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Renaissance Blackstone Chicago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance