We highly recommend staying at the Blackstone Renaissance Hotel. Coming to Chicago to celebrate the 4th of July, friends in the area advised us to stay here. It was a great location. All the staff was very friendly and extremely helpful in recommending things to see and do. We took a River/Lake cruise that explained the architecture and a "gangster" bus tour. Both very worth the money. We laughed through the gangster tour more than any comedy show. And both good ways to see the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackstone in downtown Chicago is a storied architectural icon rooted in the city's legendary past, but newly updated to deliver a distinguished hospitality experience for today's discerning traveler. Previously known as the Renaissance Blackstone, this recently revitalized destination is blooming as a point of cultural and creative discovery on the Cultural Mile. The Blackstone, where epic history meets a clever contemporary attitude. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Blackstone, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Hotel Chicago
- Renaissance Hotel Blackstone
- Renaissance Chicago
- Chicago Renaissance