I was stranded in Chicago due to bad weather , I never heard of this hotel . Lobby and outside looked nice , but when I got in my room I was shocked !! The bed was not fluffy and comfortable .. There was one thin blanket on bed and it was a little dusty !! The bathroom was remodeled and not bad but it had a old box heating system on wall and I could hear everything going on in the next room and they where not being loud .. On a nice note the door men where so nice and helpful and the the print desk was pretty nice .. I unfortunately would not want to stay here again ... Sorry to say I was not really happy !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile