Most of the good and bad about this property have already been posted but check in was incredibly slow. The lifts are tiny and slow. The cleanliness of this place left MUCH to be desired. Bits of candy were discovered under one bed and a fine layer of dust covered nearly every surface. We had to ask for an ice bucket and clean towels because only one set was in the room with double beds. We were put in a room right near the service elevator so there was no need for a wake up call. Housekeeping and their foul language were more than enough to disturb our sleep.
Location is perfect if you want to shop along the tourist trap of the Magnificent Mile or eat at any of the well known pizza places but I will pass on this place our next trip to Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile