This hotel was okay for the price (after getting a deal on Groupon). It's very old, our room was a little smelly, there's a bed sheet over the comforter so you don't see the stains. The bathroom is tiny with no counter space. The website is very deceiving as I didn't see anything that looks like the pictures on their site. Our air conditioner was a beast, and would kick on (very loudly) ever 2-3 mins to cool the room for approximately a minute and then shut off. It was very hard to sleep with. But again, we couldn't beat the price with the Groupon deal and it was downtown and close to everything. The Sky terrace is awesome and a great place to sit in the sun with a book. If you're just looking for a hotel to sleep in at night without all the bells and whistles, this is the place for you. The one unique thing about this hotel that we love was the texting service. When you check in they ask for a cell phone number and then send you a text. You can reply back to this text at any time with questions of where to eat, when is check out, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile