This hotel is in a great location- right off the Mag Mile, and the lobby and bar are very cute. However, the rest of the hotel is in desperate need of upgrades and a good deep cleaning. The wallpaper and paint are peeling in the rooms and common areas, the room smelled constantly damp and the AC never quite worked properly- it always blew warmish air no matter what temperature it was set to. Our bed was very clearly old, so much so you could see the mattress was at an angle when you first walked in the room, and there was a mystery black stain all over our mirror (in room 1203.) The rooftop deck was also a huge letdown- there's a beautiful view of the city up there; but it's marred by all the garbage, broken glass, beer bottles and cigarette butts that are left behind and never picked up. I only stayed for one night thankfully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile