This hotel is just dingy. We found trash in our room in three different places. The tub,bed skirt and carpet were stained. The whole hotel had a musty smell and was ill-lit and dirty. The carpet on our floor was extremely lumpy. Very odd. The elevators were slow. The front desk staff was rude, inexperienced and unhelpful. We were given misinformation twice. The one nice part was the rooftop terrace, but that was closed due to a private event for the majority of our stay. Parking is a nightmare. $46 per night! It lacks all the amenities that you would expect: soap, wifi, a pool, daily room service, do not disturb tags etc. You would be much better off staying at the best western down the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile