This was the best price for a wonderful location. You are a few blocks from public transportation, as well as great food. The hotel was fine, the room was very small though. I also asked for a room up high away from street noise and they put me on the 4th floor, facing the street. All that said, street noise wasn't bad, the bed was comfortable. You had to pay for wifi which I thought was kind of silly but my phone signal worked great from cellular service. I would definitely recommend this hotel based on the price I paid compared to other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile