Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
2,570 results
All reviewsevening receptiongreat locationmade to order omeletsmanagers receptionbreakfast and happy hourfree breakfastfree happy hourjewel oscococktail hourparking garageliving roomstate streetnavy pierhot breakfastwithin walking distancechicago downtownthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

At first, we thought we'd stay outside the city to save a few bucks, but in the long run, staying at this property was the perfect decision. The price was comparable to properties outside the city and we didn't have to deal with the traffic or the time it takes to take public transportation. The breakfast, of course, is fantastic especially when traveling with teenagers!

The parking fee is steep ($59) so we reserved a spot in the parking garage across the street using SpotHero for $78 for 3 days. Very convenient and no problems whatsoever.

Location is great. We walked to many of the sights. We took a cab or a bus to others. There is a grocery store across the street and a lot of shopping and restaurants in the immediate area.

The property is well-maintained, clean and the staff was polite and helpful especially the concierge and the people at the front desk who helped us figured out the best methods of transportation.

There is a lot of street noise, but that should be expected when staying in the city. I used ear plugs and slept very, very well. The beds were very comfortable. The common areas were clean and spacious. There are a lot of table for breakfast and comfortable chairs for lounging during the Happy Hour.

Would definitely stay here again when in Chicago.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mom2Boys
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I've stayed in many hotels in downtown Chicago over the years and this Embassy Suites is now right at the top of my favorites. The suite was spotless, the bed comfortable and the furnishings very tasteful. The location is excellent and the breakfast buffet is terrific. The parking is very expensive, but it is easy and quick to park in their underground structure. The location of the hotel makes it very easy to access the highways while avoiding a large amount of driving in the downtown area. All of the staff I encountered from the front desk, to the cleaning people to the parking garage attendants were all helpful and friendly. The "other" Embassy Suites in downtown Chicago can't even be compared to this location. I won't hesitate to stay here again when I come to Chicago!

Room Tip: I had a corner suite which was great because of the extra window!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank sailaway1
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have stayed at the Embassy in downtown Chicago many times and it is very consistent with great quality and excellent service. It says a lot about management when I'm able to see the same smiling faces of the last 5 years of my visits. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND the stay at the Embassy. Great Fitness Center, Full Breakfast and every room is a Suite with separate living spaces. Enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for work and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly and helpful. There were complimentary drinks and appetizer from 530pm until 730pm and a large selection for the complimentary breakfast (buffet with eggs, hashbrowns, French toast, etc, a station for omelets and sliced meat, fruit, muffins, etc, etc).

I was on the 4th floor and could hear traffic and sirens which is to be expected when staying in downtown Chicago. The hotel does provide ear plugs but unfortunately I didn't see them until I was packing to go home.

A family member just asked where to stay, when in Chicago, and I absolutely recommended embassy suites.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Barlo12
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have stayed at this location several times. When the rates are reasonable, it is a great option for downtown Chicago. The location is great, the staff is helpful, and the rooms are clean and spacious. Great for business travel and the manager's reception (free drinks and snacks) is a nice touch for happy hour. I will continue to stay here when I visit Chicago. Just don't bring a car because $59 a night for parking is pretty ridiculous.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business