We were in town for a short meeting and the hotel was very close to that, but a little far from all the downtown action. We arrived very late at night after a long and the night staff was wonderful. I wish I would have gotten the woman at the front desk's name -- she checked us in quickly and with a smile. Our room was clean and had everything we needed. The shower was awesome with fantastic water pressure. Nice workout room. The cost to park seemed a bit high but it is Chicago! Had a fantastic salad in the restaurant and the bartender was very accommodating--even making us his very own "Chicago Snow" drink!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District