Stayed here for work
June 25-26 2013, and I was very impressed. Very clean and tidy hotel.
My cab drove up n quickly the doorman opened the car door to assist. He didn't ask if he should get my bags, he grab my bag from the back of the car and said hello, welcome to Marriott.
The ladies at the front desk seemed almost happy to see me.... Like we had met before. What a greeting;)
Customers service sells a hotel...plain and simple
1. They asked to check my ID when they brought my wine to my room. Cute (I'm 54) and keeping people safe.
2. My IPhone charger didn't work...so I go downstairs to purchase a new one. They don't have a place to buy one.
Soooooooo, the young lady behind the desk said to me " let me see, I think I have my own with me today and you can use it"
Now THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE
Con: no gift shop
Pro: great service
Really nice business center open 24/7 with use of your key
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District