We stayed here last night after the Eagles Concert at the United Center. Our check in was pleasant and fast, front desk personnel were polite & knowledgeable. The hotel offered a complimentary shuttle service to and from the United Center with a nine passenger van. The van runs every 10-15 minutes and took us directly to our destination. After the event the van brought us back to the hotel. We had planned on taking a cab to our venue which was about 1.1 miles from the hotel, what a pleasant surprise to be offered this amenity. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that may be in town for an event at The United Center or UIC Pavillion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District