This hotel is really a great hotel. The rooms are lovely, the staff is everything. I stayed at the hotel for my moms surgery. They made sure I was ok. Very hospitable. Harris the shuttle driver. What an guy. He is ultra friendly. I love him. He reminds me of a valet teddy bear. Just full of love. He is accurate and speedy. Always with a smile.. Made me feel happy even when I was worried. The girls at the front desk are wonderful. They always welcome you back and smile. Terrance in the concierge lounge. WOW... He goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. Long talks and dinner with him made me feel comfortable. I really takes the time to get personal with you. Its not live no other concierge I've ever seen.. He don't just stand there.. He interacts with you.. I've told him many of times I can tell he is cut from a different cloth. Not everything from Detroit is bad. I felt like I was in my own living room. He is so lovely. This hotel has a staff that cannot be replaced. I will recommend the hotel to all my friends. If your having to go to Rush hospital... You should stay there.
Ps. The Chef... The Baked Chicken And Pork Chops are amazing. You are a true cook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District