I stayed here on a Sunday night, before my appointment at Rush orthopedic across the street on Monday. The staff was so responsive to every request. I asked for a quiet room and got a room on a floor with small children running up and down the hall. I called down to the desk and they brought up keys to a room on a different floor. I went down to get a snack at the bar even as they were closing, they served me. I asked for only one slider and they said sure, even though the usual order is for 3. Everyone was so nice here and it really makes a difference to have that kind of service. If you are a Marriott rewards member, you can get fee internet and a free glass of wine. The best place to stay if you are coming to Rush for medical treatment. They even knew the doctor I was coming to see and reassured me about how great he was. Very comfortable here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District