We stayed only one night here, because it was across from Rush Medical Center where I was having some tests. We were very pleasantly surprised by the room! It was huge, very clean and beautiful! The employees were very polite and courteous. We had been going to walk across the street to the hospital, and the desk clerk was showing us which door to exit from, and the gentleman who drives the shuttle saw I was using a cane, and he said I should not have to walk and he'd be happy to pull the shuttle up to the door and take us to the hospital door. I know that was his job, but he was more than happy to help us! Overall, it was a great place to stay! I would definitely recommend this Marriott!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel located opposite Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center & University of Illinois-Chicago. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chicago Marriott at Medical District/UIC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott At Medical District/Uic Hotel Chicago
- Marriott Chicago Downtown Medical District