5,410 results
All reviews convention center soldier field north tower attending a conference cab ride trade show room service city view very nice hotel self parking downtown area public transportation lake michigan enjoyed my stay the loop navy pier c2e2
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I went to the Sixes and Eights restaurant within the hotel for breakfast with some of my colleagues. The service that I received was sub-bar and the wait staff was just down right rude. 5 minutes into sitting down, I had more colleagues coming for breakfast. When asked if we can move tables she rudely stated that she is the only one working right now and everyone is on break so, she was unwilling to move our table. Instead I had to get addition chairs myself to fit the rest of my party on a 4 top. I had waited 35 minutes to put in my order. There where many times where I would attempted to put in a order and ask a question, she would answered the question rudely and just immediately walk away when I was about to order. My coffee was never refilled and when I finally got my food I never saw my waitress again. When she did ask how everything else, she would either be 1/2 way across the restaurant or walking by quickly and not stop to genuinely ask.

I talked to what I thought was the restaurant manager about this and all she said was

Reviewed 25 May 2018

There was a mix up at check in (Gave me someone else's suite). The way in which the staff handled it immediately and made it right was impressive. Well done! Convenient to McCormick, but a bit of a taxi / Uber ride to downtown restaurants.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Rooms smell, dirty carpets, it feels worned out. The only good thing its next door to the convention center. The hotel has no restaurants and the only restaurant and room service serve food from the shop.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Elyse W, Manager at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hi Gabriel,

We are very sorry to hear your experience was less than exceptional. The hotel actually features 3 restaurants and a fresh Market To-Go, available to all of our guests. We are sorry for your experience and would appreciate the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This is a very well run hotel, the service is great and the place is kept in very good shape. Very convenient for a visit to an Expo at McCormick, walking distance to all buildings. Good food options in the hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Jurgen P,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. It's great to hear you enjoyed the hotel, service and location during your visit to the Convention Center. We appreciate your feedback and hope for the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

My husband and I just got home from a 10 day stay due to a conference we were working. The staff at ARC and Third Star could not have been more welcoming and attentive! Esmerelda managed to find a candle for my husband's "birthday" dessert (which he's now obsessed with...salted caramel ice cream pie) as we arrived on his birthday and then Ellyn and her Supervisor Kaci made sure every meal we ate there (just about 3 a day...we got to know the menu pretty well) felt like home. At the end of a long work day we would walk into ARC to find our favorite glass of wine already being poured as they knew us so well. I would also add that I am Gluten Free and was able to find many delightful options on the menu! We look forward to returning and seeing our favorites again! Thank you.

Dear 471stacy,

Thank you for staying with us for your visit to Chicago! We are delighted to hear about your experiences at Arc Bar and Third Star, and greatly appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. We will be sure to share your positive feedback with the team and look forward to welcoming you back for future visits!