Several friends and I stayed at the Public for New Year's Eve and attended their NYE event. My one-bedroom suite was spectacular for the price/location, and the staff couldn't have been more attentive. I had enough space for a gathering of friends before the hotel's party began, and room service made sure I had everything I needed (pizzas, dessert, glassware, cut-up limes/lemons, ice, etc...). The food was great by the way.
The NYE Event was attended by an upscale, well-dressed crowd (as well as some local celebrities including players from the Chicago Bulls and Bears). The party was tastefully done with a food buffet, VIP table seating and original artwork displayed throughout. Security was plentiful and professional. Special thanks to our server Eliana, the event hosts Laura and Rita, and the hotel's GM Kathryn for making this night and our stay an unforgettable one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PUBLIC, conceived by Ian Schrager, is an entirely new class of hotel. Its fundamental attributes are innovative, sophisticated, authentic style; spot-on, personalized, empathetic "essential" service; lasting comfort with complete functionality, all at an affordable price and offering tremendous value. For the first time, this type of hotel experience will be available for everyone and anyone who wants it ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your PUBLIC Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Public Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Ambassador East Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Ambassador East
- Ambassador East Chicago