I reserved a block of rooms and stayed here for my wedding. We got a great rate for a very busy weekend in Chicago. I found the hotel to be very accommodating and seemed to effortlessly meet all of my specific "bride" requests ( bar stool for make up, low chair for hair, room on a certain side of the hotel, above a certain floor, room close to my matron of honor and parents.) They allowed us use of a terrace for pre wedding photos. I would have liked if they allowed pictures in the fab lobby-this was the only policy I didn't care for. Overall, they were wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PUBLIC, conceived by Ian Schrager, is an entirely new class of hotel. Its fundamental attributes are innovative, sophisticated, authentic style; spot-on, personalized, empathetic "essential" service; lasting comfort with complete functionality, all at an affordable price and offering tremendous value. For the first time, this type of hotel experience will be available for everyone and anyone who wants it ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your PUBLIC Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Public Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Ambassador East Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Ambassador East
- Ambassador East Chicago