My room at the PUBLIC was comfortable and quiet (something I am picky about). The beds were comfortable and the linens were nicely pressed. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful and very professional. The coffee bar was cozy, the restaurant is amazing and the bar at night is relaxing. The only concern and difficulty was the elevator. I realize it is an old building but wait for the elevator is annoying. That being said, I would stay here again but on a lower floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PUBLIC, conceived by Ian Schrager, is an entirely new class of hotel. Its fundamental attributes are innovative, sophisticated, authentic style; spot-on, personalized, empathetic "essential" service; lasting comfort with complete functionality, all at an affordable price and offering tremendous value. For the first time, this type of hotel experience will be available for everyone and anyone who wants it ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your PUBLIC Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Public Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Ambassador East Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Ambassador East
- Ambassador East Chicago