Park Hyatt Chicago
  • Breakfast included
Omni Chicago Hotel(Chicago)
  • Breakfast included
1,798 results
All reviewswater towernomi restaurantbath saltswindow seathuge tubmichigan avenuelake viewseparate showersoaking tubfive star hotelsteam roomroom servicethe magnificent mileperfect locationrooms are beautifulturn down servicefour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Outstanding hotel (as is the rest of the chain). My room was spacious, great bathroom, beautiful lobby. It is in a great location. I spent the weekend in Chicago for a conference and was able to walk wherever I wanted to go. I would definitely return here next time I am in Chicago.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Walter B, General Manager at Park Hyatt Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Park Hyatt Chicago and taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am extremely happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience and that you found our location convenient. We hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I had a great stay at the Park Hyatt - perfect location for a first-time visit to Chicago. The room was very spacious, modern, clean and there was a huge bathroom. The restaurant upstairs was great for breakfast and also for drinks at night. The staff was always nice and helpful. I definitely would recommend it to anyone visiting Chicago.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Wonderful stay at the Park Hyatt. The rooms are spacious, up-to-date and spotless. Wonderful bathrooms with a huge tub and shower (we had a water tower king). The space is very well designed so you can, for example, access the closet from the hall or bath. Staff sent a lovely dessert and sparkling wine for our anniversary. The conciege (Kurt) was masterful. Great recommendations and help with reservations. Spa is small but very nice. There is also a small 3-lane lap pool, steam room etc. The desk and spa staff were incredible -- both attentive and efficient. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Park Hyatt Chicago and for taking the time to share your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you enjoyed your room and our amenities. I am also very happy that you were pleased with our courteous staff and thoughtful service. We hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. From the moment that I stepped out of the cab, I was greeted by name. Service is top notch here, and everything is handled excellently. I loved the tub and TV in the bathroom. I'd also recommend their room service. They go above and beyond your typical nice hotel. I'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for choosing the Park Hyatt Chicago for your recent stay and for recommending your experience on Trip Advisor. I am very glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay at the Park Hyatt. I was a guest for four days and ran a two-day event there as well. The rooms are quiet, spacious, up to date and spotless. There is a daily turndown service as well. The staff from the front desk to guest services, they were incredible attentive, prompt, and anticipated my every need. Room service was good- but nothing to blow your mind... The bacon however was spectacular. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013