Raffaello Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
  • Room Service
2,234 results
All reviewsdonut shopdrum bargrand suitedonutsgreat locationthe john hancock buildingthe magnificent milerooftop barwater tower placemichigan avenuetop floorsmall hotelroom serviceself parkspacious roombusiness centerthe gold coast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Always enjoy our stay with you. Make sure that we recommend your hotel to everyone visiting Chi town!! The staff is always very helpful. And if you can find a better place for a night cap, then the Drumbar, I would like to know where that would be! Ha!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sarah B, Guest Relations Manager at Raffaello Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

We are so happy to hear you have been enjoying your visits to the Raffaello. It thrills us that you will be recommending us to fellow travelers! Please return again soon and feel free to reach out to me directly for anything you need!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This would have been a stellar experience but for the many drunks we encountered on the elevator throughout our stay (patrons of Drum Bar). This could be remedied by a designated elevator for Drum Bar and one for guests only.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are sorry to hear of your negative encounter with the patrons of Drumbar. We are following up with the managements team. We hope you will return again soon to find a more pleasant experience!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is a great value hotel, wonderful ambiance. Large room with good natural light.
The bar staff were excellent and the bar is very well set up. It is close to museum of contemporary art and the transport around the city, and to airport is very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again here soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great location for the price. Easy walking distance from anything on the Gold Coast and down Michigan Mile. Coffee maker provided but not coffee was a total bewilderment to me. Decent parking close by.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian G

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Raffaello. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time. We apologize about the incident with the coffee and will be following up with our housekeeping. Please return again soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My stay at the Raffaello was good. Service was outstanding. I had a problem with my reservation and tried to fix it before my arrival, but booking.com told me that it couldn´t be done and I was going to get charged 1 extra night. But when I got to the front desk the front desk guy fixed it immediately, and he even gave me a room with a beautiful view of the river. The room was very small, nothing like the pictures, but it was all I needed for my vacation. The bathroom was even smaller and I would've liked if it had a bit more space. The tiles in the shower didn't look so clean either. And in the bedroom there was a small hole in the ceiling and the sheets and pillowcases had sharpie marks, which I find very weird in a 4 star hotel. The hotel is located in a perfect area. Close to all the main tourist attractions, but it doesn't feel like you are in the middle of all the noise. The doughnut shop in the lobby is very good, and the Drumbar in the 18th floor is very hip and the terrace is beautiful.
Best of my stay: location and service
Improvements: cleanliness in the bathroom and bedroom.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay overall here at the Raffaello. We are proud that our staff delivered such a quality experience to you during your time here. We are checking into your remarks about the conditions of the bedroom and bathroom. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you return again soon!