“Attentive”

Ranked #11 of 190 Hotels in Chicago
Pittsburgh
“Attentive”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

You will not find a more friendly staff anywhere in the world. Even though I might never make it back to Chicago. I feel I have friends there. From the doormen to the maids. So professional. The restaurant is also very good and priced right. The only negative was my view of a brick wall. Next time I'll request a higher room with a view.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (503)
Solihull
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Following the reviews on Trip Advisor we booked this hotel and it certainly lived up to all expectations. Perfectly located for walking through Chicago, fabulous room and really helpful staff. We spent 4 nights here and enjoyed every minute. My only criticism was there was no teabags in the room and after 3 phone calls in 2 days I managed to get a couple. Bought my own box and carried them through the rest of my USA trip!!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

As a business traveler, I was pleasantly surprised by this beautiful hotel. The service was exceptional, especially Dwayne - a friendly and very helpful guy! I stayed in a regular room which was very spacious compared to other downtown city hotels. I will always stay here when in Chicago!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Aurora, Ohio
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a smaller hotel near North Michigan, but still quiet and unpretentious. The service was excellent and our room was very comfortable. The restaurant was pleasant and we felt reasonably priced. It was nice that the hotel was also close to a drug store and a beauty parlor. We will definitely come again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We spent one weekend my wife and I in Chicago for our "twice a year no kid week end";
I had in mind to make a reservation @ 4seasons until I saw the review of the Talbott on Tripadvisor.

I saved 350$ per night and it was perfect :
- large and comfortable room (1607)
- perfect location
- no too big
- nice people

The only "minus" would be the elevators : only two used also by the staff

2 Thank deny67
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Stopped here for a few nights and enjoyed our stay.

Staff were as lovely as has been mentioned in many other reviews. We had a complimentary upgrade to a lovely spacious room with everything we required: safe, iron and board, sofa and easy chair, writing desk, alarm clock with lead for MP3/iPod, free wifi.

The bed was heavenly - I defy anyone not to sleep well. Our room was slightly gloomy as we were facing the Waldorf which dwarfed the Talbott, so even though our room was on the top floor, the sky was completely blotted out.

The location was in the north of the city, but within walking distance of many restaurants, Michigan Avenue and the John Hancock Tower for those with a head for heights.

Recommended.

2 Thank Dizzy93
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We LOVED our stay here. If I had to come up with a complaint, I'd have to make it up! The location: perfect. Walk to almost anywhere you need to be in town. The staff: perfect. From the front desk to the chambermaids, everyone is as helpful as can be. The room: perfect. Felt like home, only nicer!
One of our top 5 all-timers.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple