I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. The check-in process was flawless and quick. My room was ready for a 9am check-in which really made my day after an early morning flight. The room was clean and large. I was lucky enough to have 2 rooms for 1 reservation so I had a corner location including a living room, sofa, tv and then a bedroom with desk, tv, bed and each room had a bathroom. It was large for 1 person staying but I loved it. The location in perfect. It was close to high-end shopping, awesome restaurants within walking distance and the personnel is great!
The bar within the hotel was fun and the service was great! They had a nice selection of draft beers and spirits. The bartenders are helpful and friendly.
I was impressed and would stay again.
My only suggestion for the hotel staff would be some of the hallways could use a fresh coat of paint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago